Jamestown Resort & Marina
Click on the name or picture of a houseboat for more information.
Jamestown Resort & Marina is a recreational paradise on Lake Cumberland, you will have 300 acres and 1,200 miles of lush forest shoreline. In 1954 Lake Cumberland was officially named. This man made lake ranks 9th in the United States in size. Originally created for a means of flood control and production of hydroelectric power. Lake Cumberland has become a recreational area for all water seekers looking for a gorgeous lake to explore.
Jamestown Resort & Marina have three types of houseboats to choose from. They are available towards the middle of April through the end of October.
Jamestown Resort & Marina houseboats feature marine radios, gas grill, basic cookware, dishes and cutlery, one or two coolers, deck furniture, tie-up ropes, and US Coast Guard approved life preservers and other safety gear.
Check-In / Check-Out
Weekend: Friday - monday
Midweek: Monday - Friday
Full Week: Monday - Monday or Friday - Friday
First Lady: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Presidential: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Deluxe: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
First Lady: before 10 a.m.
Presidential: before 10 a.m.
Deluxe: before 9 a.m.
- Food and beverages (drinking water and dry county)
- Dish Detergent and kitchen linens
- Disposable plates, cups, and cutlery
- Grill Utensils
- Specialized cooking pots and pans (large)
- Specialized kitchen utensils
- Extra trash bags-paper towels
- Bath linens and personal toiletries
- Sleeping bags-extra blankets
- AM-FM Radio-CD'S-DVD'S
- Cards-games-reading material
- Flashlight-extra batteries
- Extra outside-lounge chairs
- Fishing gear-fishing license
- Floats-rafts-water toys
- Swimming-ski jackets (emergency use jackets on board)
- Bumpers for personal boat and extra rope for towing
- First Aid Kit, insect repellent, sun block